Pathfinder Hells Vengeance #5 Scourge of the Godclaw
Hell to Pay
Now bound to Queen Abrogail by infernal contracts, the villainous adventurers are tasked with destroying the Glorious Reclamation's headquarters in the former citadel of the Hellknight Order of the Godclaw, where they face a gold dragon ally of Iomedae herself! Only if they can survive the terrible onslaught of this fearsome foe and secure the citadel from the revolutionaries can the vile characters succeed at their quest—to perform an evil ritual, using the dragon's head to craft a legendary weapon capable of defeating the Glorious Reclamation's army of valorous knights once and for all.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Hell's Vengeance Adventure Path and includes:
- "Scourge of the Godclaw," a Pathfinder adventure for 13th-level characters, by Larry Wilhelm.
- An exploration of how Cheliax's neighbors respond to the current uprising, by Alex Greenshields.
- A look into the faith, dogma, and worshipers of the archdevil Geryon, lord of Stygia—Hell's fifth layer—by F. Wesley Schneider.
- Dark secrets revealed in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Josh Vogt.
- Five new monsters both dangerous and helpful, by Benjamin Bruck, Paris Crenshaw, Jason Keeley, Greg A. Vaughan, and Larry Wilhelm.